Who should go to Emmaus?
Emmaus is open to members of any Christian denomination. Emmaus is for the development of Christian leaders who:
- Are members of a local church
- Have a desire to strengthen their spiritual lives
- May have unanswered questions about their faith
- Understand that being a Christian involves responsibility
- Are willing to dedicate their everyday lives to God in an ongoing manner
Step 1 – Click here to read more detailed explanation of who to sponsor and your role as a sponsor Emmaus Sponsorship
Step 2 – Print the application Emmaus Application. Have the pilgrim fill out page one and you fill out page 2.
Step 3 – Mail the application in. The address and notes on fee is on the application.
Step 5 – Give the pilgirm the following “What is the Walk?” summary page to help them with some of their questions. What is the Walk?
Step 6 – Start praying for the pilgrim and sign up for the 72 hour prayer vigil.